This instant pot noodles recipe is super easy to make. Quick, dump and go, delicious pressure cooker noodles that you can make for weeknight dinner, brunch or any time of the day. I have also included instant pot spaghetti noodles recipe in this post.
This instant pot noodles recipe is good no jokes! Imagine slimy, sticky, flavourful, delicious noodles passing through your lips...oh the bliss. I can almost taste this meal again as i am sat here writing this post and trying super hard not to just abandon this post to go make some! Someone, anyone stop me!
I love noodles and i haven't met that person who doesn't..well, it's not like i meet a lot of people because you know introvert problem..hahaa. This pressure cooker noodles recipe is ready in 12 minutes (depending on noodles used. Details in post) from prep to finish. It's versatile and delicious for something so easy to make and i hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
Instant pot noodles recipe
This instant pot noodles was tested in my instant pot duo 6 quart. You can use any brand of electric pressure cooker however cooking time may vary. I tested this recipe with egg noodles, spaghetti noodles and linguine. In this post, i have detailed what type of noodles to use, ingredients, how to cook noodles in instant pot, cooking time for the different types of noodles, what goes with noodles, tips, how to store and more. Do read these important notes before getting the detailed ingredient list, directions and video in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. If you do have any questions, don't hesitate to leave me a comment and I'll respond as soon as possible.
What makes this instant pot noodles different
Inexpensive restaurant quality.
It's super delicious.
This recipe is fail proof.
Dump and go recipe so you can dump everything in the instant pot and go about other things till pressure cooker alerts you when it's done.
One pot recipe so less utensil to clean up afterwards.
Ingredients for Instant pot noodles
Detailed ingredients list, directions and instant pot noodles video in printable recipe card at the bottom of this page.
Noodles – Spaghetti noodles or linguine or egg noodles.
Soy sauce – Dark soy sauce or mixture of dark soy sauce and light soy sauce.
Black pepper or Cayenne pepper
WHAT ELSE CAN I ADD IN MY NOODLES
Vegetables like carrots, peas, brocolli.
Chicken or beef or Shrimp.
Garnish like peanuts, cashew, sesame seeds.
How to cook noodles in instant pot
1) First get all the ingredients and measure them ready.
2) In a bowl add the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, cayenne pepper /black pepper and stir. Set aside.
3) Add spaghetti noodles in the inner pot of the IP then pour the soy sauce mixture over the noodles. Make sure the noodles are soaked in the sauce or else some parts might come out uncooked.
4) Add bell peppers, onions, garlic and spring onions on top of the noodles.
5) Cover the instant pot with it’s lid and set to manual pressure cook 9 minutes. After this time do a quick release.
6) When instant pot is depressurised, open the pot then stir the content.
Serve and enjoy
Cook time for different noodles in instant pot
Egg noodles - 5 minutes manual pressure cook high. Quick release.
Spaghetti noodles - 7 minutes manual pressure cook high. Quick release.
Linguine - 9 minutes manual pressure cook high. Quick release.
What goes with noodles
Serve with sides like
- Do a quick release and not a natural pressure release to avoid noodles getting too soft.
- Take out the inner pot from instant pot immediately after depressuring the instant pot so the retained heat don't keep cooking.
How to store noodles
To store leftover instant pot noodles, leave to cool completely before putting in airtight container or freezer bags, label and store in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. If re heating in microwave, add a tablespoon of water in noodles and put a cup of water in the microwave to prevent noodles from drying out.
More noodles and pasta recipes you'll love
More instant pot pressure cooker recipes
Instant Pot Noodles
- Instant pot pressure cooker
- 500g Noodles spaghetti noodles , linguine or egg noodles
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 2 large Bell peppers sliced
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper or cayenne pepper
- 3 sprig Spring onions chopped
- 1 large Onion Sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Ginger minced
- 2 tablespoon Oil vegetable oil, sunflower or olive oil
- 2-3 cups Water or no sodium broth liquid should be same level with the noodles in the instant pot
- Peanuts optional
- sesame seeds optional
- spring onions optional
- First get all the ingredients and measure them ready.
- In a bowl add the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, cayenne pepper /black pepper and stir. Set aside.
- Breaknoodles or spaghetti noodles in two and add to the inner pot of the instant pot then pour the soy sauce mixture over the noodles. Make sure the noodles are soaked in the sauce or else some parts might come out uncooked. The noodles should be just covered in sauce.
- Add bell peppers, onions, ginger, garlic and spring onions on top of the noodles.
- Cover the instant pot with it’s lid and set to manual pressure cook high 9 minutes (see notes below for cooking time for different noodles). After this time do a quick release.
- When instant pot is depressurised, open the pot then stir the content.
- Serve and garnish.
Don’t want to miss a thing? Subscribe to the blog for free weekly recipes in your email. Also follow recipe vibes on instagram and pinterest. For video recipes, subscribe to recipe vibes Youtube channel.
Leave a Reply